A laptop presents the most potential health risk when used directly against the body. This is referred to as 'zero distance.' Even after just a foot or more of distance between the transmitting source and your body, the most critical health risks of the EMF emissions substantially reduced.
Articles in this section
- When are laptop EMF radiation emissions most harmful?
- Does radiation emit from the screen, keyboard and sides of laptops?
- How can heat from a laptop harm me?
- How does radiation affect male fertility?
- Do some laptop radiation protection products shield Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) better than others?
- How come laptop radiation is such a big deal now and it wasn't 20 years ago?
- What health problems can be caused by using a laptop directly on your lap?