A tablet presents increased potential health risks when their emissions are touching the body. Radiation directly against the body is referred to as 'zero distance.' As a rule of thumb, when one foot away from the emitting source the imminent dangers of these emissions are significantly reduced by as much as 80%.
Articles in this section
- Where do tablet computers emit radiation?
- What types of radiation does a tablet computer produce?
- Is radiation emitted from the front of a tablet?
- When are tablet computer radiation emissions most harmful?
- Can I develop health problems from using a tablet computer?
- Do tablets emit Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR)?
- How come tablet computer radiation is such a big deal now and wasn't in the past?