Yes. Close exposure to tablet EMF radiation emissions can be a health risk. Tablet computers emit two types of EMF: Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radiation and Radio Frequency (RF) radiation which includes WiFi, Bluetooth and cellular signals (if supported by your tablet). More and more, particularly in recent years, scientific studies have confirmed that EMF radiation can adversely modify the biological operations of the body. In more serious cases, exposure to EMF may create tumors, reduce sperm count, lead to cancer and other serious health concerns.
Articles in this section
- Where do tablet computers emit radiation?
- What types of radiation does a tablet computer produce?
- Is radiation emitted from the front of a tablet?
- When are tablet computer radiation emissions most harmful?
- Can I develop health problems from using a tablet computer?
- Do tablets emit Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR)?
- How come tablet computer radiation is such a big deal now and wasn't in the past?