WiFi is a Radio Frequency (RF) signal which is known to endanger the biology of body cells. The DefenderPad® blocks EMF emissions from the bottom of a laptop, therefore it prevents WiFi emissions from penetrating your lap. In addition to eliminating the RF, the DefenderPad® also eliminates the potentially harmful Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radiation emitted from a laptop.
Articles in this section
- How does the DefenderPad® protect from harmful laptop radiation and heat?
- Can a DefenderPad® be used on a desk?
- Does the DefenderPad® help keep the laptop cool like a fan or a cooling pad?
- If I use a DefenderPad®, does my laptop emit more dangerous emissions? Will they reflect back at me?
- Can the DefenderPad® work with different size laptop computers?
- Does the DefenderPad® reduce or block a wireless WiFi signal or router connectivity?
- Do some laptop radiation protection products shield Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) better than others?
- Is the DefenderPad® constructed with any hazardous materials?
- Does a laptop slide around on top of the DefenderPad®?
- Can the DefenderPad® be used with a tablet?