Yes. You need to review the information carefully. Some products only block your body from Extremely Low Frequency (ELF), but not Radio Frequency (RF) Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR), while others shield Radio Frequency, but not Extremely Low Frequency. Some shields conduct heat from the laptop better than others, preventing elevated temperatures from reaching your body.
Articles in this section
- How does the DefenderPad® protect from harmful laptop radiation and heat?
- Can a DefenderPad® be used on a desk?
- Does the DefenderPad® help keep the laptop cool like a fan or a cooling pad?
- If I use a DefenderPad®, does my laptop emit more dangerous emissions? Will they reflect back at me?
- Can the DefenderPad® work with different size laptop computers?
- Does the DefenderPad® reduce or block a wireless WiFi signal or router connectivity?
- Do some laptop radiation protection products shield Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) better than others?
- Is the DefenderPad® constructed with any hazardous materials?
- Does a laptop slide around on top of the DefenderPad®?
- Can the DefenderPad® be used with a tablet?