Yes. You need to review the information carefully. Some products only block your body from Extremely Low Frequency (ELF), but not Radio Frequency (RF) Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR), while others shield Radio Frequency, but not Extremely Low Frequency. Some shields conduct heat from the laptop better than others, preventing elevated temperatures from reaching your body.
Articles in this section
- When are laptop EMF radiation emissions most harmful?
- Does radiation emit from the screen, keyboard and sides of laptops?
- How can heat from a laptop harm me?
- How does radiation affect male fertility?
- Do some laptop radiation protection products shield Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) better than others?
- How come laptop radiation is such a big deal now and it wasn't 20 years ago?
- What health problems can be caused by using a laptop directly on your lap?