Wireless keyboards and mice communicate via Bluetooth (or similar) technology. Although Bluetooth is a relatively low level of EMF radiation, it can affect the electrically hypersensitive, especially at close distances. However, wireless keyboards and mice are more of an irritant than an imminent health risk.
Articles in this section
- I am hypersensitive to EMF radiation. Can I be affected by my wireless keyboard and mouse?
- Is a WiFi the same as microwave and a Radio Frequency (RF) radiation?
- What are low frequency magnetic fields?
- What is an Electromagnetic Field (EMF)?
- What is the difference between non-ionizing radiation and ionizing radiation?
- What is the difference between Radio Frequency (RF) versus Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) shielding?