No. The laptop, tablet or notebook WiFi continues to work as designed and the upward transmitted signal direction in not altered or blocked in any way. The DefenderPad® shields these emissions in the downward direction and are touching the body. These emissions are referred to as zero distance to the body and are the most harmful.
Articles in this section
- How does the DefenderPad® protect from harmful laptop radiation and heat?
- Can a DefenderPad® be used on a desk?
- Does the DefenderPad® help keep the laptop cool like a fan or a cooling pad?
- If I use a DefenderPad®, does my laptop emit more dangerous emissions? Will they reflect back at me?
- Can the DefenderPad® work with different size laptop computers?
- Does the DefenderPad® reduce or block a wireless WiFi signal or router connectivity?
- Do some laptop radiation protection products shield Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) better than others?
- Is the DefenderPad® constructed with any hazardous materials?
- Does a laptop slide around on top of the DefenderPad®?
- Can the DefenderPad® be used with a tablet?